Project reports from the GIFT project
All public reports are published by the European Commission on CORDIS. Please also see our academic publications.
- Design of the Beta Toolbox. A report giving the overall design, requirements and specification of the Beta Toolbox.
- Report on Study of Intimate Gifting Experiences.
- Communication Strategy. The communication strategy outlines a plan for communicating the project activities and outcomes to the public.
- Evaluation Strategy and Change Process Report. A report describing the evaluation strategy, summarising key factors that will be measured against, identifying members of the core evaluation group (beneficiaries) and the Lead User Panel, and detailing the process to be followed to capture data.
Open Research Data Pilot
Websites, patent filings, videos etc.
- Project Website. The GIFT website will host all relevant information about the project, the consortium as well as all major developments and outputs resulting from the project. Project reports and research articles will also be made publicly available on the website.